Cloth face mask fashioned from household items or made at home from common materials at low cost can be used as an additional, voluntary public health measure. Any used cotton cloth including old cotton vest or t-shirt can be used to make this mask. The colour of the mask does not matter.
37 in stock
How to Use/Care Instruction:
1. Wash your hands before touching your mask.
2. When you put on the mask make sure it covers your nose and mouth and fits comfortably around your face.
3. While you have the mask on in public places, avoid touching it and replace it if it feels damp.
4. Do not wear the mask for more than 6 hours continuously.
5. To remove the mask, remove it from behind, do not touch the mask; store away separately in a closed bin.
6. Do not touch the front side of the mask.
7. Wash mask with soap and water / antiseptic liquid after every use.
8. Wash hands carefully with soap after removing mask.
No mask can guarantee full protection from Covid 19. This mask can help avoid droplets and aerosol if used effectively as per the user instructions.
Sale!Rated 5.00 out of 5
₹799.00Add to cart
For the past 20 years we are here . So we have most of the old collection . Super good quality. Great jerseys ! Materials felt comfortable while out in the sun. Looks great as well . Fast shipping even with customization and great item! If you are tired of in search of any old jerseys we can make it for you .. This is customisable m So contact us in direct or by phone …
Lower Grindal Type₹299.00Select options
Grindal fabric is mostly used in the hot climates . Because its so comfort to use in high humidity environments . No sweating will feel . Mostly these cloths are used where high sweating is effected . Can be used as track pants . We have very less in stock because its very rare to avail .