Cloth face mask fashioned from household items or made at home from common materials at low cost can be used as an additional, voluntary public health measure. Any used cotton cloth including old cotton vest or t-shirt can be used to make this mask. The colour of the mask does not matter.
37 in stock
How to Use/Care Instruction:
1. Wash your hands before touching your mask.
2. When you put on the mask make sure it covers your nose and mouth and fits comfortably around your face.
3. While you have the mask on in public places, avoid touching it and replace it if it feels damp.
4. Do not wear the mask for more than 6 hours continuously.
5. To remove the mask, remove it from behind, do not touch the mask; store away separately in a closed bin.
6. Do not touch the front side of the mask.
7. Wash mask with soap and water / antiseptic liquid after every use.
8. Wash hands carefully with soap after removing mask.
No mask can guarantee full protection from Covid 19. This mask can help avoid droplets and aerosol if used effectively as per the user instructions.
Shorts Imported₹199.00Select options
Imported high quality licra shorts with 2 pockets and zibs . Its so suitable to wear in all weather conditions . Feel so cooling . Its a kind of elastic type . So will be give a body fit condition . Have a try !!!
Mini Tennis Skirt₹299.00Select options
Only 10 pieces available . Its mini skirts for woman to use in tennis play . There is built in inner tight to protect body . The image shown is not actual product , there can be 20 % variation from actual image .
Caps and Hats₹100.00Add to cart
You can make your own logo hats, baseball caps, dad hats, visors and more in our best-in-class Design Lab. If you don’t fancy yourself a designer, you can choose from our selection of free designs. So, relax and have fun.
Sleeveless Bib₹199.00Add to cart
Pop Knit Shorts
There are no reviews yet.